Astro Life & Beauty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Astro Life & Beauty

astrology, life magazine, beauty magazine, crystaltherapy, gemstones, semiprecious gemstones, astrologija, život, ljepota, astrolojy, hayat, güzellik, علم التنجيم

You are not connected. Please login or register

O nama/About us

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1O nama/About us Empty O nama/About us Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:27 pm

Admin

Admin

Poštovani posjetioci dobro vi meni došli na portal ljubavi, ljepote i astrologije... Portal je zamišljen kao spoj modernog i tradicionalnog, mističnog i realnog... Kao pomoć vama da spoznate sebe uz pomoć astrologije, kristala i svega onog čarobnog i zaista neophodnog da bismo u životu stvorili balans....Prije nego krenete od drugih, napravite balans u sebi, a prvi od ključnih koraka je pronalazak najjačih tačaka u nama, ali i najslabijih...Vjerujte, astrologija u tome pruža i više od odgovora, ona daje smjernice, ona je zvijezda vodilja svih vaših puteva, a kristali vas jačaju, vode, smiruju...Dobro došli još jednom, nadam se da će ova misija imati svoj rezultat i pronaći svoj put do vaših srca...Srdačan pozdrav... Admin

Dear visitors, I would like to welcome and to introduce you our mission. This is portal of beauty, astrology and love, combination of tradition and modern, mystical and real...It's a way to help you find yourselfs with small help of astrology and crystaltherapy and all those beauties crucial for creating balance in our lifes...The most important thing is to start from your own life and not from other ones, to find your weak points and strength points....Believe me, astrology is very helpfull in all this, guides you in all your life roads....crystals make you stronger, they lead you, make you feel peacefull...Welcome again and I hope this mission will have excellent results...Greetings...Admin

https://astrolb.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum